* Supply Cover Teacher - Redditch *
* Daily, Short and Long Term Roles Available *
* Are you a qualified teacher looking to teach in local secondary and middle schools in and around the Redditch area?
* Looking for flexibility in your working week or the opportunity to experience teaching in a variety of our wonderful schools?
* Are you searching for your next long term vacancy in your subject specialism?
Academics are looking to recruit secondary teachers and middle school teachers for supply cover across all subjects on a daily, short and long term basis.
As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we have an established network of schools and we are their preferred education agency to support them with their recruitment and supply needs. We work with local supply teachers by offering a variety of exclusive opportunities in our partnership schools - ranging from regular short term work to long term posts (for example: ongoing sickness and maternity cover).
Whether you are an early career or an experienced teacher - we can offer a consistent level of teaching work to suit your requirements at a very high level of service and care to you.
Our ideal supply cover teacher - Redditch will have:
* Experience of working in UK schools across KS3 and KS4
* Excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
* Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
* Strong behaviour management skills
* The ability to inspire and motivate pupils
The essentials: supply cover teacher - Redditch must have:
* A UK teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS)
* Recent UK school teaching experience
* Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
* Legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to find out more about short and long term supply teaching,