Talented DesignerHook, England, gb
Company: Recruitment Genius
Category: Computer and Mathematical Occupations
Published on 2021-08-02 18:10:36
They will need you to be creative, personable and enthusiastic, with a real passion for inspirational design - coupled with a clear core knowledge of traditional design and artwork practices. You will be expected to interpret client briefs with an inspired, proactive and positive attitude - and to quickly integrate yourself with their small team, which is spread across two locations.
You will also need to understand the importance of great customer service, and to wholeheartedly embrace their traditional values in this area - working independently, championing new ideas and interpreting client briefs with an inspired mind-set, whilst using a good awareness of design processes to be able to question and challenge when necessary.
Alongside this you'll also be someone who can effectively manage multiple briefs, design for all types of media, and be able to use a natural creativity to solve problems quickly and innovatively.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to develop and hone your talents across a unique range of thought-provoking projects and sectors.
- Hands-on implementation of a diverse range of creative projects
- Asking relevant questions which help to both define and broaden briefs
- Production of creative, engaging and original ideas that connect with specified target audiences
- Development and execution of ideas across a varied spectrum of communication channels, ensuring that these are visually consistent and in line with the overall creative direction
- Participation in brainstorming sessions
- Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the lifespan of a project, and delivering artwork as and when needed
- Attending client meetings/Teams calls as and when required
SUMMARY OF DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TYPE
- 4+ years' industry/agency experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign - complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software. This will be a huge advantage, particularly if you have PowerPoint skills!
- Good understanding of all delivered channels across print, brand, digital and moving image
- HTML coding experience would be advantageous as would WordPress knowledge
- Excellent time management, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs and deadlines when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable, energetic and friendly with a positive attitude
- Calm and positive under pressure
- Dedicated and determined
Salary is dependent on experience
If you've read the above and felt a stir of exhilaration, please click on apply now and send them your CV, a covering letter and your portfolio! Please include covering letters and portfolio within your CV document as this cannot be accepted separately.