Reed Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants and Learning Mentors to join our Supply Pool for Secondary schools in East London.
With strong partnerships with schools as well as recruitment contracts with Trusts and Local Authorities across Greater London, Reed Education are well placed to give you access to great schools in the local area.
This is ideal for someone who wants to work flexibly, in daily supply or long-term positions in a variety of one-to-one sessions and general classroom support so we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience working in schools, ideally with children aged 11+
- An understanding of Special Educational Needs including ADHD, Autism and Dyslexia
- Available to work at least 3 days a week
- Good behaviour management skills & ability to build rapport with pupils
- Willingness to undertake compliance checks including Enhanced DBS & employment referencing
Why work with Reed?
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant to work with you throughout your time with us.
- Our team are all education professionals themselves, either ex-teachers or having worked in schools before joining Reed, so you’ll have an experienced, knowledgeable and understanding person with your best interests at heart.
- We have a range of CPD programmes available to you to support your development in conjunction with our partner schools.
- Great benefits for temporary workers including Health & Wellbeing support, Retail Discounts etc
If you are interested, please apply today!