Teaching Assistantnull, England, gb
Company: Hartlepool Borough Council
Category: Educational Instruction and Library Occupations
Published on 2021-08-02 18:04:55
You will perform a key role in supporting children’s learning in all its aspects. You will be required to work with targeted groups and or classes and must have a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Level 3 Child Care or Teaching Assistant qualification ?
• Be experienced in working with children in EYFS/KS1 ?
• Confidently support quality first teaching of children alongside the class teacher ?
• Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Have some knowledge of different intervention programmes, for example Better Reading Partnership, Power of One/Two, precision teaching and be willing to engage in further training ?
• Have a commitment to safeguarding and well-being of children ?
• Be able to use ICT to support learning ?
The mission of WISE Academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
You will work as a member of an established team and will contribute to the wider school community. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to work with teachers and also work independently to support pupils. ?
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Services.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 02nd August 2021