We have an exciting opportunity at a School in Margate for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the school on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. This position would ideally start from 16.06.2021 to work on Monday to Fridays.
This School support children between 8-18 years with SEMH needs and challenging behaviours. The school cater for children that also attend children's care homes.
- Ideally an experienced Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced within supporting children with various complex needs.
- The ability to effectively support children with challenging behaviours.
- To have a kind, nurturing and caring nature.
- To be a flexible and adaptable individual to cater to all different needs.
- To support children effectively within their learning and development.
- To promote confidence and independence.
- To support communication and language.
- To support the planning and assessment of children's development.
- To implement interventions.
- To effectively implement positive behaviour strategies.
- To support the Teacher within the children's learning and development.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).