Job role Customer Service Advisor
Based Initially working from home with a view to work from Virgin Media offices once training completed.
Reporting To Virgin Media Line Manager
Salary £9.73phr (Temporary 3 - 6 months assignment)
Our client Virgin Media are working day and night to keep the country connected whilst adhering to the government guidelines.
Frontline agents have been classed as key workers, therefore call centres remain open and as a result we require multiple full time Customer Service Advisors to start immediately for a temporary period of 3-6 Months, to join the expanding customer service team working from our client's Sheffield office.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible rotational shifts patterns, working between 8am- 9pm, with a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. There is also great opportunity for you to apply for permanent positions.
You don't have to be too technical already as full remote training will be given over 3 weeks, which will include 2 weeks training and 1-week academy training and shadowing to help you succeed in the role. Experience working with customers over the phone would be an advantage. If you like a challenge that makes you think, this is the job for you! Come and join the team and help keep Virgin Media's customers and the country connected.
The Main Purpose of the Job:
- is to help customers with their cable services, handling a range of queries, including technical and fault reports, to bill payments and credit issues - aiming for smiles all round
- is to spot opportunities to promote outstanding products and services that customers aren't yet taking advantage of - and explain exactly what there is to love
- is to be a part of a team that strives in resolving customer queries first time, you have the freedom to be creative and think out of the box to get a resolution for all complex customer queries
- is to be that friendly voice on the phone to help resolve all issues effectively
Core Skills and Experience
The Customer Service Advisor will:
- have a knack for forging positive relationships. You'll love meeting and speaking to all sorts of new people
- have an unflinching tenacity however your day is going, you'll stay positive and always want more
- be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the customer always comes first, and with targets to achieve
- be able to follow system instructions, to help guide you to the technical solution for the customer
- know a bit about Virgin Media products already - and about what our competitors offer too
- be self-motivated and be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent training and support for career development
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions
- Experience working for a great reputable company
If you believe this role is for you and you can make a difference, then please click here to apply: