Nexus People are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives for our client in Shirebrook, working on the Afternoon Shift. You do not need to have any experience for this role as full training is provided.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
With this role, you will be picking and packing different items across the warehouse, and helping to load and unload pallets and stock. There will be other general warehouse duties involved, but training is given for everything.
We are currently recruiting for people to work in the Warehouse on the AFTERNOON shifts. The time bands available are:
- 13:30 - 22:00
- 14:30 - 23:00
- 14:40 - 23:10
- 14:45 - 23:15
- 14:50 - 23:20
- 15:00 - 23:30
The warehouse is located in Shirebrook, Nottingham (NG20 8RY) - you should make sure you can get to the site before applying for the role. There is a free carpark if you drive to work, and a safe place to secure your bicycle if you travel on 2 wheels. New bus routes have been added added to the local pubic transport service to get you to work quickly and easily, but you should check the timetable before you apply.
Why working with Nexus People in the Warehouse is a great idea...
- Various day shift start times from 13:30
- 20% off at loads of big fashion retailers!
- Get paid every Friday - direct to your bank.
- On the job training in the warehouse - no experience necessary
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking/Car share schemes
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team - We are here for you day and night!
- Career development opportunities - real progression!
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the on-site Gym for just £5 per month
- Regular permanent opportunities with our client and also us!
- Monthly "Employee Days" dedicated to our workforce - Free giveaways!
- £30-£60 weekly bonus