Nexus People have an exciting opportunity for warehouse operatives in the S80 area of Worksop, working in the warehouse for one of the UK's leading logistics companies on behalf of a well known DIY and hardware retailer.
This is an exciting opportunity with the option to progress through to permanent employment with our client, and when we say this is THE place to work, we mean it!
With music played across the warehouse all shift to help you hit your targets with a spring in your step, a break out area with an X-box, pool table, football tables and a PS4 AND an onsite Gym, there is also an employee raffle that you are automatically entered into!
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot on the career ladder when it comes to Logistics, and at the same time, work for a company that really knows how to look after its staff.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and Packing across the Warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the Warehouse
- General Warehouse duties
What are the shift patterns for working in the Warehouse?
Rotating Day Shifts - Sunday to Thursday
- 06:00 to 14:00 then 14:00 - 22:00
- 22:00 to 06:00
- 06:00 to 18:00
Come and work for us as a Warehouse Operative... there are some great benefits!
- Temporary to permanent placements with our client
- Get paid every Friday!
- On-site staff gym
- Breakout areas for you to take a break and relax
- X-box, PS4, Pool Tables and Football Tables
- On the job training across the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the on-site Nexus team
- Fantastic career development opportunities with both Nexus People and our client
- Temporary to permanent opportunities