Water Hygiene Engineer
Salary: £21,000 – £27,000
Location: Reading, Berkshire
A fantastic opportunity working alongside a specialist water hygiene company has recently been made available. They are looking for an experienced water hygiene engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this specific line of work.
Key Duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
* You will mostly be homebased however you will require a driving licence when travelling.
* You will be water sampling and temperature monitoring.
* You will also conduct tank inspections and a closed system analysis.
* You will be required to clean and chlorinate the water tanks.
Experience required for the Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
* You will need 2 years’ experience in water hygiene or plumbing work, and be able to work weekends.
* You will require the ability to work weekends and possible overtime.
* You will ideally have previous experience of undertaking water sampling, temperature monitoring, tank inspections and closed system analysis.
* You will have the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
Rewards for the Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
You will be receiving a salary between £21,000 – £27,000 + benefits depending on experience.
If interested in this role please email: Nathan.Turley@PenguinRecruitment.co.uk or call Nathan Turley: 0121 442 0643