Role Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Reports To: Financial Manager, Revenue
Location: Birmingham ,UK
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in Birmingham ,UK.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of a team
- Preparation of manual invoices and credit notes
- Configuration of invoices on the company’s automatic invoicing systems
- Posting invoices and credit notes to the accounts receivable general ledger
- Responding to client and internal department queries regarding invoices
- Assisting with credit control functions
- Reviewing sales contracts to extract billing information
- Defining data requirements from company’s systems to allow for the generation of automated invoices
- Contribute to the month-end reporting and creating efficiencies
- Continuous process improvement
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced, busy accounting environment and be comfortable working under pressure during the invoicing period at the beginning of each month
- Accounts receivable experience and general accounting knowledge
- VAT knowledge an advantage
- Technology savvy, the role requires you to understand and apply the data held on the firm’s multiple systems.
- Intermediate level Excel
- High level of attention to detail to deliver the high degree of accuracy required
- Must be numerate and have good problem-solving skills
- Well organised and ability to prioritise workload and work off your own initiative
- Confident communications skills to handle queries from clients and internal departments by email and phone efficiently will be required
Some of the benefits of working @EML
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Flexible working - Be empowered to work smarter, in a way that suits your lifestyle, anywhere
- Global business landscape that connects you with colleagues working throughout Australia, UK, North America and Europe
- Participation in the company bonus scheme
- 12w Parental Leave, Birthday Leave, Volunteer leave & Paid Professional memberships.