£30,000 - £45,000+ depending on experience
Are you looking to join an awesome team and work on technology that’s helping to make a difference to the world?
3 Sided Cube is a multi-award winning Digital Agency based in the UK, with a particular passion for building technology for good to change the world for the better.
Be it life-saving, life-changing or problem-solving, we champion the genius over the generic and have worked with some amazing charities and organisations such as The American Red Cross, UNHCR, Lush and the RNLI.
We’ve kept growing ever since we were founded in 2009 and now we’re looking for a talented Android Developer to join our Mobile Team and help deliver incredible mobile applications. Our main offices are based in Bournemouth but the option to work fully remote is also available.
What you’ll be doing
- Building mobile apps that make a real impact on the world
- Supporting project teams in maintaining apps that are being used by millions of people across the world
- Problem solving and debugging code
- Involvement in the whole project process - from estimating through to helping refine designs
- Collaborating and working with like-minded people across our Creative, Development and Project Management Teams
What we’re looking for
- A strong understanding of, and experience in using, object-oriented modern languages and frameworks (specifically Java, Kotlin and/or React Native)
- Incredible teamwork and communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of software engineering practices and what defines good quality code
- Experience of using version control systems and peer reviewing code
- A keen interest in learning new technologies and approaches to building good software
- Practical experience of working with JIRA, optional
- Commercial experience of building apps in a team environment.
What we offer
- Salary - £30,000 - £45,000+ dependant on experience
- Flexibility - Remote and hybrid working opportunities as well as flexible hours to suit you with a remote working budget to help you get set up at home!
- Holiday - 23 days of holiday with an additional day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Development - Personalised training plan as well as up to £1000 per year to spend on your personal development and training
- Innovation Time - all our developers get a week of Innovation Time every 3 months to work on a personal passion project - that could mean trying out a new language or prototyping an idea you've had for ages. The choice is yours!
- Giving back to the wider community - 3 days out of work every year to volunteer for a ‘for good’ organisation as well as a donation to a charity of your choice on your birthday
- Health and wellbeing - Fully subsidised counselling services, Cycle to Work scheme and every Friday, lunch is on us!
- Office space - If you’re going to be working from our office you can expect a fun, relaxed environment. We’re pet-friendly, have a fully stocked kitchen and recreational facilities such as a pool table. We also offer free parking if you choose to drive in (although we're very close to the train station and bus routes!)
- Social events - Regular team events throughout the year such as team building initiatives, lunch-time beach cleans, BBQ’s in the summer (we’re only a short walk from the beach!) and our annual Awards Ceremony to celebrate the year’s achievements and your own