AWS Data Architect
At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
To achieve our goals our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Senior Manager you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an AWS Data Architect to join our Data and Analytics team in London.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an AWS Data Architect to play a pivotal part of the design and management of enterprise data services, implement the data strategy, apply new methodologies/best-practices, improve the end-to-end data visibility and deliver increased efficiency in ways of working.
The role is a mix of design, management and hands-on where you will be collaborating on designing the solution, leading the team to implement the solution and collaborating on developing the solution.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully in either a Data Architect or similar data-oriented role with a specific focus on data architecture and integration in a large and complex organisation
- Strong database and data warehouse experience, including recent experience writing and tuning complex SQL queries
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools.
- Very good understanding and hands-on experience using large datasets with distributed computing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop or other map-reduce tech)
- Experience architecting data solutions that contain a mix of cloud-based solutions and on-premise legacy applications
- Good understanding of Cloud platforms, mainly AWS
- Experience supporting the development and delivery of data platform(s), coaching delivery teams using a variety of methodologies.