Salary: £40,000 - 55,000
Benefits: Pension and private medical care.
We provide opportunities to become an expert in the technologies we use and to quickly broaden your experience and skills. You will need good problem-solving skills and excellent knowledge of the technologies that underpin modern computer systems, including XML, JSON, REST, security protocols and APIs.
This is a consulting role predominantly focused on developing system-to-system integration solutions for our customers, and commercial product development of the Responsiv Unity and Responsiv Cloud product families.
You will also be involved with sales and marketing, creating informational materials, and implementing code.
Responsiv recruits for teamwork and proven ability as well as aptitude to adapt to new challenges and continue to learn. With the right grip and personal motivation, our career programmes will support your continuous personal and professional growth.
- Development of properly documented and tested software components to a defined specification
- Creating properly documented software solutions and proposals for customers
- Presenting art of the possible, technology insights, and your own solutions-
- Researching and writing articles about products, projects, case studies and similar.
Skills and Experience
Ideally, you have a good degree in a recognised STEM subject with several years of experience in software development. If you think you have the motivation, attitude, and experience to deliver this role then speak to us whatever your degree or experience. We are looking for the following:
- Experience in leading and participating in software development teams
- Confident in programming to agreed deadlines and quality, including testing, and documentation
- Web security fundamentals (HTTPS, CORS, OAuth, SAML, JWT)
- DevOps products and package managers (Yum, Yarn) and an understanding of branching models
- SQL, Database and Software Architecture (SOA/ESB Basics).
Responsiv builds distinctive business solutions that are simple and effective. We deliver projects and software that can share information and improve operational efficiency for departments and companies. Our solutions are delivered on the cloud as a service and can be purchased off the shelf or customised. We also provide subject matter and product experts.
Our ability to deliver projects on time, and to solve problems set us apart from others.
We have strategic partnerships with world-leading companies such as Microsoft and IBM to extend our ability to deliver complete and highly valued solutions to our customers.
Responsiv provides excellent training and growth opportunities as well as the chance to work with some of the country’s largest and most prestigious companies.
We offer a varied and interesting work environment that will provide opportunities. You will be joining a high performing team that is supportive and enjoys the freedom to truly address exciting problems and play with technology.
Be part of something bigger and influence the future of Responsiv.