Civil Engineer (Fully Remote)
Location: You can be based anywhere in the UK or Europe
Salary: 30k – 50k plus benefits (dependent on experience level)
Emtech are working with a small UK based Civil Engineering Consultancy who specialise in highway design, drainage design and flood risk for residential, commercial and education projects across the UK. Currently they have 3 staff who are based fully remotely, 2 in Europe and 1 in the UK. This arrangement has worked well for them and as a result of an extensive project pipeline they are now looking for another remote based Civil Engineer or Senior Civil Engineer to join the team.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
· 3+ years experience in highway and drainage design for development projects such as residential, commercial, retail, town re-developments, mixed use schemes etc.
· Able to carry out design for road layouts, junctions, car parks.
· Experience in negotiation S278, S38, S104, S106 is beneficial.
· Good knowledge of SUDS, prior experience carrying out flood risk assessments would be beneficial.
· Experience of the design process at pre planning and detailed design stages would be beneficial
· Technical capability with AutoCAD, Microdrainage /Causeway Flow and Site 3D / Civil 3D is desired.
You will be working independently from home or wherever you choose with technical and line management support for a Director. The Civil Engineering Directors is a Chartered Engineer with the ICE and will be able to give you close support to achieve Chartership.
If you are fed up of the commute and want to work remotely on a full time basis as part of a flexible company working on a range of projects then apply today to be considered for this position.