Our client is a leading name in cyber defence, aiding Governments, Nations and Societies to defend themselves from an ever-evolving world of cybercrime. They are currently looking for Cloud Engineers to join a new high performance engineering team in designing, delivering and maintaining solutions for key clients in National Security.
If successful, the Cloud Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, building and maintaining secure cloud infrastructure, and build and release pipelines
- The monitoring and support of live applications and deploying software and configuration changes
- Identify opportunities to automate efficient working practices
An ideal Cloud Engineer would have the following qualities:
- Experience with AWS and associated services
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python or Go
- Container management and micro-services architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) experience.
- Base salary up to £70,000
- Up to £6,000 car allowance (can be taken as cash)
- Up to 11% performance based bonus
- Additional benefits