Cloud Security Architect – Remote – £80k – £95k
Locke and McCloud are working with a managed service provider that are in the search for a Security Architect to join the team, working closely with product owners, developers and development leads to design a sustainable, agile and continuous architecture to enable our client to quickly and flexibly respond to changing future product requirements.
You will shape and promote best software and solution design practices in the team, to facilitate the design and delivery of high-quality, robust products.
- Leading the technical design vison for modularisation and service orientated cloud-based deployments of new products
- Shaping the agile architecture team – Defining processes, sharing your knowledge and promoting development and design best practices across the business
- Working closely with product managers, development leads and developers to shape the future product vision, strategy and delivery plans for the product suite
- Support scrum leads and developers to achieve the technical goals
- Mentoring and supporting your team to continuously improve and develop their technical skillset and design practices
To be considered for this role you should have:
- CI/CD, tools such as Git, Jira or equivalent
- Experience working as software or solution architect, on agile, continuous architecture of cloud-deployed service-oriented products
- Demonstrable proficiency in agile design of scalable service-oriented architecture and design patterns
- Previous experience designing, managing, and deploying software systems on Azure
- Ability to lead work to define strategies for transformation of legacy systems to cloud deployment