GTS Banking and Finance is currently recruiting for a Corporate Benefits Consultant for our client in the South of England.
The role will involve advising clients on the benefits strategy, this includes:
- Workplace pensions
- Insurance benefits – such as group risk and group healthcare
- Flexible benefits
You will be meeting clients face to face and working to develop relationships within the corporate businesses our client works with. Working on a hybrid basis from home and in the office located in Sussex.
To be considered for this role you will already be a successful Benefits Consultant and have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of workplace pensions, group risk and group health.
- GR1, IF7 and other relevant modules within pensions.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (desirable)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present to large groups confidently.
- Proven background in winning and developing new business.