AVASK Accounting and Business Consultants Ltd is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in International VAT, tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses which are located both internationally and in the UK.AVASK are a recommended External Tax Advisor under the Amazon Global Selling Programme which assist thousands of sellers on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure they are fully compliant with EU regulations, assisting on their company group structures and ongoing tax advisory services.
Due to an exciting period of growth we are currently recruiting for a Customs Sales Executive to be based in our Head Office in Southampton. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication and customer service skills as well as strong commercial acumen to proactively engage and drive new business opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic global firm.
- Respond to inbound client queries via telephone/email and also using Zoom/Teams.
- Provide proactive outbound advice to clients (both new and existing).
- Produce marketing material with external partners and other service providers.
- Assist in maintaining partner relationships via organising events and managing network groups.
- Ensure that all databases and systems are accurate and complete.
- Demonstrating and applying commercial acumen.
- Collaborate with the team in a positive manner.
- Previous experience in Accountancy is not essential as full training will be provided.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A background in direct sales and customer service
- Confident, professional, and friendly so customer relationships are of the highest quality
- Excellent telephone and writing skills
- Motivated to achieve targets and interested in helping customers expand & improve their business
- Organised with proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Works well in a team as well as independently
What youll get in return:
- A collaborative culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to purchase an additional 5 days)
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- DIS Benefit
- Wellness days
- Birthday off after one year length of service
- Creative spacious offices with breakout areas and subsidised canteen