With more than 25m users playing 30m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are always on top of our tech – and continue to deliver industry leading features to our already awesome platform!
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate our systems and help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. Within this role you will be given real responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to drive change and have a big impact on our products and platform.
So, what will you be doing?
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines to help automate everyday tasks;
- Working closely with your team and the other software engineers to help design, maintain and operate systems at scale;
- Working with Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio, Prometheus and Helm;
- Working with the “Hashi Stack” (Terraform, Packer, Vault);
- Using your troubleshooting skills to help identify and fix issues;
- Maintaining and improving the monitoring and observability tools (Grafana/Prometheus/Thanos/Jaeger);
- Experimenting and introducing cutting edge technologies.
So, what are we looking for?
- A good understanding of how to design, deploy and operate highly available systems;
- Excellent working knowledge on at least one of the major cloud providers (GCP/AWS/Azure);
- You have experience with cluster management systems (Kubernetes);
- We’re looking for individuals with working knowledge of automation/configuration management using either Terraform or an equivalent;
- You understand CI/CD concepts, preferably Jenkins;
- You have knowledge of GitOps practices;
- Developing software/scripting in Go/Python/Bash should come as second nature to you;
- You have good experience with one of the following; MongoDB, Redis, MySQL;
- We would get really excited if you could demonstrate your ability to lead on innovation and not accepting the status quo;
- Ideally you will have experience working for platforms and/or startups.
What can we offer?
- Work with the best tech available;
- Fully remote;
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities.