A company that has over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries, that brings opportunities and progression for individual needs. They offer support and training and have some of the most modern tech and interest in the workings
DevOps Engineer is a technical operations engineer with more than one year of experience having a foundation and experience in DevOps infrastructure and automation.
The candidate will work with cross-functional teams to implement, test, maintain and deploy different DevOps tools and carry out Non-functional testing such as Fault tolerance and Performance testing.
The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
Help configure DevOps tools (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) for the team
and monitor the DevOps infrastructure. Ideally including Jenkins/GitLab CI.
Involve in operational cycle design, implementation and automation of the WorldCheck One
Plan and execute performance, fault tolerance, security and operational testing of the
systems by way of automated test suits.
● Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
Required Skills and Experience:
● One year or more experience in a similar capacity
● Cloud platforms ideally AWS
● Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
● Basic skills in at least one object-oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
● Exposure to Linux based development environments
Experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration
● Experience in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
● Experience in CI/CD processes and Agile
Other Candidate Requirements:
Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise
(presentations, reports, justification)
● Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
● Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
● Strong team player
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively