Eastern Europe Reporting Finance Manager
JD Sports Fashion PLC, Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR
37.5 Hours Per Week
- Support the region’s reporting finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts for your European markets.
- Accounting resposibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Liaising with other departments to pro-actively resolve queries.
- Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers and fellow team members
- Qualified/Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
- Retail industry experience desirable.