Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
The company was founded in the 70’s and was one of the pioneers of the converting industry. They were renowned for being first to market with innovations that allow their customers to increase productivity, reduce downtime and improve their profitability. The company always listened to the demands of the market and in turn this led to the continual evolution of the product ranges to meet the growing needs of their market.
In this role you will be responsible for all the conceptual and detailed design and development of machinery for use within the converting industry. You will design sophisticated control systems including variable speed drives, PLC, and bus drive systems. You will also be required to transform a written specification into a complete design including a set of schematic drawings and a complete bill of materials within the company ERP system. Experience and knowledge of design for manufacture and assembly is also pivotal to this role.
What we would like from you:
- Degree or HND in electrical engineering or related subject
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles including Electrical Circuit Diagrams and symbols
- Experience using ePlan or AutoCAD electrical
- Understanding of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Experience working in a cross-functional design environment
What we offer:
- 23 days annual leave
- Healthshield (private healthcare)
- Open plan office
- On-site parking