£40,000 – £50,000 + Bonus + Package
Fantastic opportunity to looking to a world leading sustainability/ energy efficiency technology company working with some of the largest organisations worldwide. This company have offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Australia Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great opportunity to progress your career with further qualifications and constant development opportunities.
This company have saved over $100m of energy savings over the last 5 years and currently operating in over 22 countries. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing sustainability companies in this sector. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
- Interpreting and studying energy consumption profiles
- Identifying and drive energy saving opportunities with clients
- Delivery of quality engineering analysis identifying anomalies in both plant configuration and control methodology
- Site Audits
- Provide troubleshooting analysis scrutinizing BMS systems and recommending improved control strategies
- Provide technical support during onsite meetings and ongoing training support to clients
- London based with some European travel
- Understanding of energy efficiency, Solar PV, CH, BMS tech, HVAC and building services
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- (Degree, HND / HNC or NVQ 3) Mechanical or Electrical