HSB are looking for engineers to join our Regional teams, we regularly recruit to positions available across the UK & Ireland.
Have you thought about a career as an engineer surveyor? Experience in a surveyor role is not required, as full training will be provided.
Engineers will undertake and meet the statutory examination and contractual inspection obligations of our clients’ plant and equipment. In doing so, you would ensure that you align with company policies, processes and procedures.
As an Engineer Surveyor, there is no fixed place of work - you are required to attend the premises of our company’s clients. We will provide you with all the technical equipment required.
There is a requirement that you live within the geographical location that you work in.
- Planning full, meaningful days by arranging all activities in an effective, timely and efficient manner, with an accurate account of all time involved being recorded.
- Being familiar with the health and safety laws and company policies
- Ensuring all plant on the contract schedule for the allocated service area is examined/inspected in accordance with applicable standards or accepted codes of practice.
- Ensuring that safe systems of work are available, including application of appropriate risk assessments and method statements, both our clients’ and our own.
- Providing, building and maintaining excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.