Finance Business Partner
An established business in Warrington is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join it hardworking team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will play an integral role in our team to support the leadership team to identify and implement key efficiency's and improvements within the Business Unit.
The purpose of the role is to provide commercial and financial leadership and work closely with internal partners on best practice.
As Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Review of weekly/monthly profit & loss statements with the provision of a business commentary including variance analysis.
- Undertake nominal ledger tasks including processing of journals
- Provide detailed analysis to the operations of the key business performance drivers and internal reporting trend analysis
- Present both Internally and externally the Weekly and Monthly Financial & KPI Performance.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Summary with supporting reconciliations, identifying financial risk/opportunity.
- Development and Preparation of reconciliations.
- Collaborate with the customer and develop a customer reporting suite.
- Ensure that robust commercial and financial solutions are implemented and monitored to optimise profit and minimise associated risk.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in conjunction with the senior management team.
- The finance lead for the Budget & Forecast presentation to Directors and Senior Management.
- Monitor the Aged Debt & Un-invoiced revenue to ensure that they are in line with the Business accepted levels.
To apply for the job you must:
- Be ACA/CIMA/ACCA Part or Qualified with a few years experience in a similar role OR be QBE
- Have experience of working in a fast pace environment
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be a confident accountant