LHH are currently supporting a international business in the recruitment of a qualified Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. This global role focuses on business process improvement and change management and will join an established team of qualified finance business partners who manage, design, and execute business processes across large global projects from a finance perspective.
The position requires someone with very strong business partnering skills, who can operate as the link between all departments into finance and who thrives on seeing and finding a better way of doing things. There would be heavy involvement in M&A, systems implementations, strategy changes etc. There is no day to day BAU in this role, so it does require an Accountant who is comfortable with stepping away from the comfort zone of finance BAU.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Exposure to working in large global multi-site business.
- Experience of working on internal projects. i.e., change / transformation / systems implementations etc.
- Proven success with improving finance business processes
- Strong systems skills, knowledge of SAP is essential
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills