Professional Development Group (PDG) has several divisions developing industry leading products and services that help customers connect and learn, creating and providing access to content and intelligence so that businesses, professionals, and academics can work smarter and make better decisions faster. This role sits across our brands:
Government Events: Specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events and we deliver events at the forefront of Government policy. We delivered over 200 online virtual conferences in 2020/ 2021 and have been recognised for our award winning 2020 online conference programmes.
MyPD: Provides professional development training to the public and private sectors in the UK, through online courses, blended learning and training programmes delivered in London.
GovPD: Provides online, in-person and in-house training to the public sector to develop careers and drive organisational change
MGC: MyGovCentral.com is an online resource to help professionals develop better public services. It is a hub of unique case study led videos, articles, interviews and more, which are all CPD certified. Subscribers use MGC to discover how their peers are implementing policies and driving change so they can learn from their experiences, apply best practice and further their careers.
We are looking for new talent across our offices in London and Wilmslow, but for this role we are specifically recruiting into our Wilmslow office.
So why you?
You are excited about joining a rapidly growing, award-winning organisation as a Finance Executive and you also want to be part of a close-knit team that supports each other.
What we are looking for
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Payments allocated against invoices and banks reconciled
- Debt Collection - Sponsorship from supplier forms
- Processing invoices, chasing invoices and payments
- Monthly payment run
- Paying Suppliers
- Split over two days
- Paying commission
- Final payments to leavers
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Weekly forecast meeting with Accountants
- Weekly deferred income report
· Invoices checked manually daily to check gone through to Xero
- Proficient with systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make/maintain clear accurate records
- Self-starter with organised approach
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker