- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Develop the core frontend systems that will allow charities to operate online banking and fundraising features.
- Break down complex requirements into smaller tasks to execute.
- Participate actively in team activities (planning, backlog refinement, dailies, retrospective etc.).
- Not limited in frontend work, but contribute to the overall team success during all phases of the software development life cycle, including architecture designs, specs, usability, availability, communicating with customers to support, etc.
- Keep abreast of technology enhancements and how they would apply in the work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development is a plus
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Git version control
- VueJS and related design framework and libraries, React is a plus
- Modern web build toolchains such as Webpack, esbuild, Babel etc.
- Ability to take a sketch or/and produce clean user-friendly maintainable UI
- Knowledges in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and performance optimisation
- Experience in RESTful API, backend development experience is a plus
- Prefer candidates with Linux/Unix command lines knowledge