Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to join a FTSE 250 listed, industry-leading business operating across North America and the UK and Ireland. The business has consistently achieved double-digit organic revenue growth. They have a head office in London, although this role offers the opportunity to be fully remote.
They are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager to join the small, high performing, Head Office team. The role holder will report to the Group Financial Controller and enjoy a broad remit encompassing plc reporting, financial control, governance, provision of technical accounting advice, internal management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, systems development, and liaison with the external auditors and divisional finance teams.
- Preparation of all statutory financial accounting for the Group and subsidiaries, including the delivery of the half-year and full-year consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Production of the ‘glossy’ Annual Report and Accounts
- Monthly internal management reporting and analysis of variances to budget and prior year
- Preparation of annual budget/forecasts for Group entities and consolidation of Group submissions
- Assess finance systems across the business, ensuring they are fit for purpose whilst evaluating the viability and potential of new system implementation
- Experienced qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, gained either in practice or within the Group function of a listed business
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge under IFRS
- Experience in business writing and reporting to senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset with the ability to extract information and quickly identify issues
- Self-motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to ways of working