Head of Data Platforms
£120,000 - £150,000
An opportunity to work in a head of role at a large financial institution.
Harnham is partnered with one of the largest building societies in the United Kingdom. The company are looking to build an enterprise scalable platform before moving onto real time analytics. They are looking to evolve their platform to meet more requirements, monitor data flows and bring insights in.
As the Head of Data Platforms, can expect to be involved in building the ecosystem. In addition to this, you will be:
- Leveraging cloud tech
- Influence the cloud Centre of Excellence
- Influencing the architecture for technology
- Feeding requirements into the platform evolution team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Head of Data Platforms will have the following skills and experience:
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms, preferably AWS
- Prior experience in building cloud platform infrastructure
- Understanding of Data Governance
- Flexible Working