HR Advisor FTC-6
We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR/People Advisor to join our HR Team for six months.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- Providing day to day HR advice and guidance to staff, supervisors and managers
- Pro-actively supporting managers with absence management including managing occupational health referrals
- Pro-actively supporting managers with conduct and capability management and supporting with the management of grievances
- Coaching and training of supervisors on people management skills
- Working with managers on their team onboarding processes, providing advice and best practice guidance
- Working with the HR team on the introduction of a Hotel-wide onboarding process
- Supporting in the development of the HR support apprentice
- Producing HR reports and supporting with the analysis of trends and areas of concern in relation to absence, turnover, diversity, recruitment etc.
- Carrying out exit interviews and recording and analysing results
- Recruitment management including drafting adverts, supporting with interview questions and interviews (working closely with HR Support Assistant)
- Updating HR spreadsheets and databases as necessary
- Supporting in the development and implementation of new HR and People engagement initiatives