Phoenix are working with one of the world's leading Investment Banks who is looking for a Senior Assistant Vice President to join their Internal Audit team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Executes day-to-day operational audit work and contributes to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and business monitoring)
- Participate in planning audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks
- Executes audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting Activity Flows, helping in identifying the key risks, testing of key controls
Your skills and experience:
- Understanding of Internal audit and/or big 4 audit experience in the investment banking industry, ideally with a focus on Corporate and Investment Banking.
- Understanding of capital markets financial instruments and expected controls around supervisory oversight over bankers and traders, financial reporting and valuation; trade lifecycle and where key risks are; working knowledge of the financial products traded in the capital markets.