UK – Cardiff – Hybrid Working – Salaries up to £50,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with one of the Global top 20 largest financial consulting company to hire a Java Developer to join their team in Cardiff.
This company is one of the world’s largest Asset Managers, they offer an inspirational workplace which has structure and opportunities to develop at many levels. You will also be recognised and rewarded for your success, whilst investing in your development and wellbeing. They strive to be a vibrant business that values inclusiveness and embraces a difference, where their people are engaged and empowered to deliver outstanding results.
What you’ll be doing
Your role as a Java Engineer will require you to collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, business analysts, testers, and other developers to understand and deliver business value. You will be working as part of an Agile project team within the engineering team. Whilst carrying out hands on development, sharing common processes and solutions.
- Contribute to all aspects of delivery
- Design Solutions within your technical skill set
- Development of technical solutions with adherence to relevant coding standards
- Keep abreast of technological developments and new products
- Competently use code repository and promotion tools
What you’ll bring to the team
As a Java Engineer, you will be making a direct impact. They want a developer who has experience in a delivery environment and also ideally have experience from a similar role.
- Java, JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Quarkus and Kafka
- Kubernetes and Docker experience is key, would be great to have some Angular experience.
- Personable individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and articulate them
What you will get in Return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join a global company with outstanding benefits affecting your money, your life, and your health.
- Generous pension scheme
- Life Assurnace
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Share scheme
- Perk box discounts