We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
As part of the strategy around GoComapre’s acquisition by Future we’re putting in a technology roadmap for re-platforming our domain around an API first, cloud based serverless architecture to become the PCW leading service. This is part of our plan to broaden the scope from the GoCompare brand.
As a Lead QA in our Systems Team you’ll work closely with teams across engineering to ensure the delivery of scalable, well structured, efficient applications, services and components; working on both green-field projects built from the ground up using the latest libraries and best practice as well guiding on best practice, maintaining and improving existing code within our legacy stack.
You will be responsible for expanding the breadth and depth of our automated testing coverage, as well as leading our engineering teams on the automation discipline.
Crucially you’ll also be someone who can educate and train our Engineering team and understand at Functional and Non-Functional Quality and be able to define and set the quality gates for the our Ci/CD Pipeline
- You have experience with NightwatchJS, or other Selenium based testing frameworks
- You have a solid understanding of unit, integration and cross browser testing approaches.
- You have experience of Non-Functional testing tools
- You have experience of using cross browser testing services like Browserstack Automate or Source Labs
- You have experience in mentoring developers and fellow QA engineers.
- You have experience with continuous delivery and DevOps tools and practices
- You have experience with continuous integration practices with a view on how QA can assist with Continuous Deployment strategies.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues