Green Elevator Services is recruiting a Lift Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to the expanding team.
Able to undertake service maintenance & planned repair work.
The role will involve:
- Attending breakdown callouts
- Routine service maintenance where you will identify signs of wear and tear leading to:
- Planned repair work ranging from minor to major repairs and small modifications.
Working on a mixture of contractual obligations.
You will liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment
- Good attention to detail, able to identify faults / wear & tear
- Excellent communication skills
- have experience of being part of a call-out rota and be willing to join our out-of-hours rota
- Have a full UK driving license
- Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
- 28 Days Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone