Are you stuck working on only one project? Do you want to work on a variety of related yet different technical challenges?
Venchr is working closely with an ML powered virtual reality company. We have built patented 3D rendering based technology that can be applied across fashion, gaming, film, and more. As well as being backed by one of the world's largest gaming companies, we have several industry partnerships that are already proving successful for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality applications, and are now in a position to scale further.
We have a small team of Data Scientists, Developers, Engineers and Creatives where you can work in close cross-collaboration for the future of commercial 3D for brands in helping take proof-of-concepts and developing them into useable features that can be deployed into the product.
The role involves end-to-end solutions for new projects, or developing existing projects created by the researchers, including model training, testing and evaluation, and creating end-to-end ML pipelines that are optimised to run on the local hardware, before deploying the models into production.
- Building, deploying and maintaining ML models and pipelines
- Developing robust and scalable pipelines
- Writing code following ML and software engineering best practises
- Working collaboratively with the ML Lead and the wider team
- Knowledge of Python and Tensorflow or similar
- Knowledge of pipelining tools (e.g. Airflow, Kubeflow)
- Experience training models on GPU and distributed training
- Experienced in version control (e.g. git)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Some knowledge of C/C++ programming language for integration