ARAMCO TRADING LTD.
Market Risk Analyst
Aramco Trading Limited (ATL) was incorporated in London during 2019. ATL carry out energy trading activities, in particular the trading, by way of procurement and sale, of refined products, crude oil, specialty petroleum products and chemicals. The rapidly expanding London team compliments our global network and provides constant coverage across all time zones.
We are now seeking a Market Risk Analyst to join our newly established team.
· Defines and maintains product control processes and methodologies.
· Oversees production and issuing of product control metrics and reports.
· Oversees daily P/L and position reports.
· Manages forward curve methodology for Mark-to-Market pricing and back testing on forward curves, and recommends changes in existing methodologies.
· Understands open exposures and reviews compliance.
· Stays abreast of product control best practices, identifies improvement opportunities, and works to improve performance.
· Performing other miscellaneous duties as directed.
Professional experience required:
· Degree qualified
· Relevant work experience in trading risk management
· Excellent financial and valuation analysis experience
· Expert knowledge and application of decision analysis, techniques and statistical modelling relating to both market and credit risk control models
· Sound understanding of commodity trading business