I am partnered with a world-leading pharmaceutical company in the diabetology field, and due to company growth, they are seeking a Medical Lead with working expertise in Diabetes to take charge of the Diabetes franchise and guide it to new success.
You will be driving strategic planning in support of launch and commercialisation activities, focusing on patients’ needs, and ultimately enhancing the customers’ experience in interacting with the company.
- To provide medical expertise in Diabetes, including affiliate, regional and global teams, contributing to medical strategies and brand commercialisation
- Contribute to scientific and medical expertise to develop effective partnerships with relevant functions
- Knowledge of compliance with local laws and regulations, global policies and procedures
- Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials in line with the local compliance guidelines
- Drive the response to challenges from competitors, the PMCPA and the MHRA within the predetermined timelines
- Provide visible leadership to other members of the Medical Department and the broader UK business
- Give clinical input and insight to develop payer partnership programs
- Contribute to Medical Education activities, and assist Medical Information and Global Product Safety UK
- Provide initial and ongoing disease, product and competitor training for all employees and HCPs
- Support the planning of symposia, advisory board and medical meetings, preparation and review of medical letters and other medical information assets.
- Fully registered GMC/or eligible physician and basic medical qualification (e.g. MBBS/MD)
- Therapeutic expertise in the clinical and/or industry with Diabetes
- Strong experience in a clinical setting with at least two years in the UK Pharmaceutical industry as a Final Signatory
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, written and verbal)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
- This is a hybrid role with some travel expected into the office
- Travel 20% - Domestic and International