React.js // £50,000 - £70,000 // West London
Fully Remote for now - 1 Day in the office per week starting in next couple of months
Fast-paced & forward-thinking role with a leading entertainment company, boasting over 20 million customers across Europe.
We work in an agile environment, building tech that transforms people's homes.
Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. We are looking for an energetic and self-starting Frontend Developer with a minimum of 2 years React.JS experience.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion, we have committed a large sum to fight against racial injustice and have been recognised as one of the Times best employers.
Some of our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible working
- Up to 20% bonus
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
As part of the Development Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive and support the development of our software solutions.
- Work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Create interactive dashboards and monitoring applications used by multiple teams.
- Have the freedom to design and build solutions as you see fit.
Core Technical Stack within the company:
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in development.
- Experience in designing creative interfaces and converting the designs into working webpages or dashboards.
- Experience of an Agile software development lifecycle.