The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services is looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics Delivery Manager for the UK FS Digital Practice This is a full-time, permanent position.
This role represents a unique opportunity to work with some of the worlds’ leading financial services institutions and be influential in shaping the future success of our business
What you’ll do
The range of activities that our MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Work closely with the Business SMEs Process SMEs Product Owners and delivery partner to ensure User Stories are fulfilled through the Design Build and Test phases
- Undertake and support User Story to Design traceability to help evidence that what has been asked for has been built
- Undertake and support test documentation and test execution reviews
- Identify and raise change including facilitation of User Story gathering sessions review support to solution design applying their functional knowledge of CRM Customer Engagements module knowledge D365C
- Support defect resolution throughout all test phases up to and including Post Go Live Support BAU delivery teams with CRM best practice
- Employ CRM best practices to help identify process and efficiency gains and to challenge our current CRM design
What you’ll bring
- Experience Business Analyst
- Hands-on experience in MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- Person should demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assessing customer architecture, designing secure, high-performance technical solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Be able to communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Collaborate with other internal technical architects and leads to gather requirements, define roadmaps, and define technical architectures and solution designs from business and/or technical requirements.