ASUS are a global brand and manufacturer of laptops and technology products. We are seeking an experienced Office & Finance Manager to oversee the management of the HR and Administrative provision to the office to ensure smooth day to day running of HR, Finance, Travel, Stock, Facilities and General Office Admin.
The post holder will be responsible for the below tasks, but not limited to:
- Organising workload between the team
- Setting and Evaluating KPI’s
- Performance Management
- Training and Support
- Providing cover and back up to all functions
- Monthly budget application
- EIS Completion and Reporting
- Ensuring smooth payment of expenses and utilities
- Clearing Debtors and Creditors
- Monthly and Quarterly Accounting Reports
- Annual Audit through to Report and Accounts completion
- Answering HQ accounting queries
- Checking expense applications
- Application of approved payments to the banking system
- Provide paid invoice report to admin for closing
- Bank reconciliation
- Project Management
- Negotiating contracts for Water, Vending, Cleaning etc.
- Health & Safety Coordinator
- Fire Warden
- Main contact for landlord within Asus
- Report all issues and faults to the landlord
- Provide HR cover & back up
- Property Procurement and Maintenance
- Writing and updating processes
- Continuous Improvement across Travel, Finance, Stock, Facilities and General Office Admin
- Facilitate HQ
Experience & skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills preferable
- Organised & methodical, with the ability to perform under time-scale pressure, while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Ability to engage across all levels and all functions.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- A strong character able to negotiate effectively & able to take ownership
- Able to perform effectively while “juggling” a number of tasks.
- Team player