A well-established digital solutions provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Episerver Web Developer to join their team based in central Manchester.
Using the latest Optimizely web technologies to create bespoke CMS and e-commerce builds for large national and multi-national clients. Split between office-based and remote working, the company is based in newly refurbished offices located in the heart of Manchester city centre, with proximity to major public transport links, as well as retail and social venues. Due to growth, they are looking for a talented experienced Episerver developer to join their team who will be required to lead projects using Optimizely Digital Experience Platform and associated products.
Culture: A diverse and inclusive workplace, with a sociable and collaborative environment that is open to new ideas and ways of working. A focus on personal and professional development, with mentoring and a path towards attaining industry recognised qualifications.
Role: 3 years minimum Episerver development experience. As an Episerver Developer you will work alongside the Development Team to design, develop and maintain Optimizely Content Managed and Ecommerce solutions.
- Developing enterprise quality, fully responsive, and secure web pages that are compatible across a range of screens, browsers, and devices.
- Attend daily Scrum meetings alongside Senior Developers and Project Managers to review and plan work.
- Deploy released to test and production environments through automated deployment tools, including: Azure DevOps.
- Collaborating with clients and other external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to specification and on time.
- Minimum 3+ years of Optimizely C# ASP.NET MVC Agile or SCRUM methodology.
- Familiarity with Git Source Control and Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.