We are a technology company that builds digital infrastructure for the future of retail.
Powered by a team of pioneers, we set out to redefine retailing and the shopping experience. To enable that, we are building the world's most advanced 3D engine designed for use in a retail setting: one that uses artificial intelligence, computer vision, and specialized sensors, all working together, to digitize physical stores completely.
We are transforming the grocery retail business, one challenge at a time. The transformation starts in our Easyout™ seamless checkout technology. Simply walk into a store, select the items you want, and walk out without stopping at the checkout. We have offices in Tel Aviv, the UK, and Germany. We have raised over $104M in funding, and we’re just getting started.
If you are a wild thinker and dedicated problem solver, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for. Join the team!
We are looking for a brilliant, creative, and experienced Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team. You will be responsible for planning and leading innovative product development at Trigo. Our product managers are imaginative and dynamic thinkers who face complex problems with a smile and a unique approach. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products.
A day in the life:
- Gather and synthesize product feedback from EU clients & the operations teams (deployments and Store Operations)
- Working closely with Business, sales, marketing teams to define additional business cases
- Characterize and understand store's challenges (store layout, CX, supply chain, etc.)
- Manage the post-production measurements for each store
- Create and manage product road map for each EU clients
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with inbound product managers, development teams, architecture, designers, and data scientists
- Establishment of new stores from the ground up, including along the alpha, beta, and GA stages
You bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in Outbound Product Management, primarily B2B products - from concept to launch.
- At least 4 years of experience working on highly technical products
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Proactive, determined, and team player who takes full ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and problem-solving
- Proven success working with cross-functional R&D groups on high complexity systems including hardware
- Experience with user-facing products and working with UX and product design teams.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills in English
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AI concepts (Machine/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, etc.).
- German speaker