Azure Property Consultants Ltd are looking for a part-time Property Accountant for our office in Whitstable, Kent. See www.azurepc.co.uk
We are a growing property management company specialising in commercial and residential service charge management throughout the UK using Propman software.
- 20 hours (a flexible working pattern can be agreed)
- Office based in Whitstable
- Experience using Propman would be advantageous but training can be given
- Sage 50 and/or Quickbooks Desktop experience required
- AAT 3 qualified or equivalent (useful not not critical)
- Use of pivot tables would be an advantage
- Experience in producing service charge, management charges, PIR and statements along with supplier payments, reconciliations, budgets and client payments.
- Scope to grow with the company
- Full support for training and career development
- You will be producing property accounts reports for a number of property investment companies. In addition, you will carry out a number of related financial administration tasks.