This is a key role in ensuring both Finance, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) activities and the control environment improve during a busy period of change and growth within multiple areas of the business.
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, this role is placed within a small team and works closely with directorship level employees.
In this role you will have numerous responsibilities in areas such as control/governance, budgeting/forecasting and operational group activities. These areas will focus on specific divisions with Rotork and have a critical impact in the systematic improvement of financial activities in a time where the business has ever-changing challenges in dynamic environments.
This role would suit a person who has excellent communication skills, is a team player and a genuine drive and passion for the finer details at the heart of issues.
- Financially qualified through a finance degree or professional qualification
- Experience managing financial impact and outcomes
- Ability to review financial areas, identify control weaknesses and suggest improvements
- Proficient in using tools like MS Office, ERP Systems and financial consolidation tools
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is organised and able to manage challenging tasks whilst collaborating with different stakeholders
- Understands risk management and able to improve business practices
- Able to balance interests from different sources and keep a level head
- Has integrity and can be trusted and respected by all who they work with