As a product analyst, you will support the development and management of the product’s roadmap. Working within a team of product managers, you will work across many aspects of the product to ensure that we are driving the product forwards and also delivering valuable functionality to the clients.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
● Ensuring that developers have everything they need
to build the next product feature in a timely manner through specifications,
designs, worked-examples of risk calculations/analytics etc.
● Supporting product managers with client engagement to communicate new releases and extract product feedback
● Keeping client-facing teams up to date with product developments as they engage with clients and new prospects.
The Company is working in a high-growth environment so making sure we are maximizing internal development capacity is critical to the success. Their clients trust them because they make an effort to understand their problems and deliver what they commit to. This is an important part of
how they operate and something that you will be at the heart of contributing to as a product analyst.
What we are looking for:
● You graduated from a top university with a quantitative or analytical degree (e.g. Economics, Maths, Finance, etc.)
● Experience with finance/derivatives gained from either working at a financial institution or another fintech company
● While product experience is not essential, you would have developed strong communication, prioritization, and client-facing skills through previous experience.
● You can effectively communicate with both software developers and external clients, be it face to face or written correspondence, and build strong relationships with them.
● You are passionate about technology and not afraid to use software to solve complex problems.
● You are a systematic problem-solver, able to methodically work through possibilities to find a solution.
Salary is up to £85.000