Walker Cole International is searching for a Remote Qualified Person (QP) to join a global pharmaceutical company. As a Remote Qualified Person (QP) you will be responsible for releasing biopharmaceutical drug products for the UK business.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain effective quality oversight of external contract biopharmaceutical manufacturing and testing activities.
- As a Remote Qualified Person (QP), you will perform the legal and routine duties of a QP with respect to the review, approval and certification of licensed and investigational products.
- Represent the company to external authorities on liaison with MHRA, FDA for inspection related matters.
- Prepare and approve Quality Investigations which impact on GMP related activities and batch disposition decisions.
- Perform external audits and internal audits.
The success candidate:
- Qualified Person (QP) under permanent provisions
- Sterile / Vaccine / Biopharmaceutical dosage form experience
- Site or External Pharmaceutical manufacturing is essential