Due to an exciting expansion of the Emissions Team, our client is looking for a Senior Emissions Engineer with a process background to join the growing team. You should have a passion for and experience in the emissions management space in order to help our global clients to achieve their Net Zero ambitions. You will be able to integrate across a team of specialists covering environmental, rotating equipment, mechanical and process engineering and be comfortable and experienced with client liaison, stakeholder engagement, project management and delivery.
In return, you will be at the forefront of the delivery of a Net Zero future, be exposed to exciting projects and opportunities and be part of an industry-leading global Emissions Team.
- You will be working on global projects relating to Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions, development of Emissions Reduction Action Plans, Embodied Carbon Calculation, Methane Management, Emissions Forecasting, Energy Assessments, Offshore Emissions testing and the development of new products and services in line with the ever-changing legislative landscape and industry needs.
- This work will include supporting other regional teams in the US, Australia, Japan and the Middle East in addition to occasional offshore and global travel. The role will also involve an element of business development, client engagement, proposal management and representation at industry working groups.
- You will be supported by the Global Emissions team who are world leaders in the field of energy and emissions assessment.
- You will be part of a team of integrated and diverse specialists who have over 15 years of experience of conducting energy assessments, establishing emissions inventories, baselining, forecasting and identifying meaningful energy and emissions reduction opportunities.
- You will bring strong technical advice and support to our team in order to help deliver our vision of a responsible energy future. You should be innovative, pro-active, adaptable, collaborative, enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference.
- Experience covering process engineering, process control.
- An overview of PID control, compressor anti-surge control and loop tuning
- Experience of operations support and brownfield modifications.
- Experience dealing with and interrogating DCS and historian systems.
- Experience working in an offshore environment.
- Understanding of emissions - what, why, where etc.
- Emissions sources - which process equipment are key emissions sources.
- Types of emissions - CO2, Methane, Refrig etc, combusted vs uncombusted.
- The legislative framework and how this correlates with day to day operations and long term planning & prioritisation.
- An understanding of energy transition drivers and technologies e.g. CCUS, power from shore, renewables etc.
- Ability to speak to asset personnel at all levels from operations through to OIM and onshore support.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to take large amounts of information/data, extract the value from it and convey a concise message.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Part Time Working Considered.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Hybrid Working.
- Life Insurance.
- Income Protection Plan.