A leading insurance broker in central London is looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst.
You will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the division, variance analysis, forecasting, assisting with month-end close, profitability analysis, and completion of month-end analytics/reports. As Senior FP&A Analyst will seamlessly blend financial and non-financial data to help inform critical business decisions and improve organisational performance.
To be considered for this role you must
- Be a fully qualified accountant, ACA, CFA, CIMA or have a degree in Finance
- Strong excel skills
- Highly motivated problem solver
- Strong communicator
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Review monthly results and explain variances to budget, prior year
- Prepare monthly reports to be included in monthly financial package for Divisional leadership
- Help develop, refine and manage business metrics for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting at both Divisional and business unit level
- Assist with financial modelling of various initiatives within the Division or at the business unit level
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly business review decks for executive leadership