Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is the connection between the worlds of Crypto Currency and Institutional finance.
We’ve created the trading applications that enable vast sums of crypto-assets to move quickly and securely between exchanges and hedge funds, bridging the gap between private banks and high net-worth Crypto investors.
Our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
Our Engineering team has remained at the forefront of blockchain technology, setting standards for the cryptocurrency infrastructure globally since the firm’s inception in 2018. We are now looking to expand the team with a number of exceptional individuals who will help us further accelerate the crypto ecosystem’s coming of age.
We work in a fast paced, collaborative technology environment where ideas are valued. The ideal Front End developer will enjoy working with others and sharing ideas within a creative software development team.
You will be joining our team in London to build, integrate, and maintain our new mobile platforms alongside our existing applications. You will be responsible for mobile app design guidance, building solutions that integrate with other systems and follow high development standards.
- You have spent no less than 3 years building React applications.
- You understand and use RESTful API and HTTP principles.
- You are familiar with Websockets, Webworkers basic principles.
- You have worked with Typescript-based projects.
- You are familiar with Node.js, Electron.js, Browser extensions paradigms and principles.
- You have had experience in designing service/feature architecture.
- You can estimate your work, be efficient and meet deadlines.
- You can prioritise your tasks, distinguish between major and minor issues and manage your time effectively to resolve them.
- You can participate in communication with customers and partners.
- You can independently solve problems of any complexity.